Welcome

Welcome to our blog where we will be having fruitfull discussion on children's literature.

Friday 16 March 2012

The first Easter by Loise Rock

Good day Girls.

I am reading the a bible book.This book is about the how easter came about and why we celebrate easter, It is truelly a nice read. The book mentions a lot about the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. Because it is retold with  simplicity and sincerity from the bible I honestly feel that the young children at Maponya will love and understand it.
I enjoyed reading this book but my only worry was if the little children will be able to relate to the story.
I am also struggling on what types of aids I can create to help with transpose the message of the book with ease.

So if any of you girls can assist please let me know on the easter bible aids that are a go.

your girl kamo

No comments:

Post a Comment